Yet another award! I’m honored to be nominated for The “Sisterhood of the World” Bloggers Award!
A big thank you to https://smilingnotes.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. I’m so glad that you thought about me .
I enjoy reading her blog , I can so relate to her as I love to cook and travel too! Do check out her blogs guys, and be inspired with her foodventures:)
“In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.” ~ Author Unknown.
* Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
* Answer the 10 questions given to you.
* Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
* Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Here are the questions:
1. On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
A –I tune into some country music , sing along and unwind. Sometimes all it takes for me to cheer up is that peculiar naughty smile from my little son 🙂
2. Which is your favourite food?
A – I love , love and love cheesecake , and will probably never get tired of eating it 🙂
3. How do you let go?
A – I refrain from fussing over things that I have absolutely no control over, that’s how I let go and let time do its thing.
4. How much do you value ‘silence’?
A – I value silence! It is required to maintain a balance in life , to take some time off for yourself.
5. Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
A – I can never hurt someone intentionally , or lie to make them feel better.
6. Do you have faith in humanity? why or why not?
A – In today’s era , where brothers turn back against brothers , families have never ending disputes over properties and what not, I still do have faith in humanity, coz there still exists some compassion and love in this world witnessed through random acts of kindness.
7. One thing you really wish could come true?
A – A visit to beautiful Paris ! It’s been on my wish list for like ever.
8. If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
A – Blessed and loved!
9. How do you express anger?
A – By venting it out on the person I am angry with .
10. What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
A – Someone who would talk behind my back , I completely detest that.
My List of Nominations Include:
3. Goan wiki
4. Cafe Garima