I have been nominated by Stephy of stephysweetbakes.com for my very first award , and it’s none other than the Liebster award, yaaayyyy!! thanks Stephy! I accept the award 😊 I’m truly honored !
Do visit her site for some really awesome treats and baked goodies !
This award came as a rather unusual surprise, but I think it is such a great way to encourage newbies like me and discover new blogs.
Upon a little research , I learnt that, apparently the word Liebster is German and means , sweetheart, beloved person , darling , awww😊 . This award is more like a chain letter with some amount of work ,I think it’s a cool and fun way though to get to know your blogger pals .
Here are the rules :
1.Thank and link to the nominating blog.
2.Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees.
3. Nominate a few blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated.
4.Write a post containing the questions.
5.Include these rules in the post.
The 10 questions that I had to answer are :
1. What’s your favorite thing to cook/bake in the kitchen?
I love baking sweet over savory any day, so this would include , cakes, brownies, cheesecakes ,cookies , pies and muffins.
2. What’s your favorite place to shop?
I don’t really have a favorite place to shop , I buy anything that catches my fancy , be it at Walmart or Macy’s , Target or Kohls.
3. Do you believe that saying “the older you get, the more wiser you get”?
I agree with this saying ! I regret doing certain things in life because of the lack of wisdom back then ! But that has just helped me become a wiser and stronger person.
4. What would you settle for, a good walk or a nice bed to take a nap in?
I’d settle for a good walk ,helps me unwind.
5. Do you have kids, and if so how many?
Yep! One, his name is Ethan , 18 months old.
6. If you could pick ANY vehicle to own, what would it be?
Cadillac LTS, perhaps 😀
7. Where would you enjoy living more? The country/farm land, the ocean or the city?
I’ve lived in the city for most part of life , Currently living in a small town, would definitely love to give the ocean a try !
8. Who is your favorite character on the show The Golden Girls? Hard choices lol.
Rose Nylund portrayed by Betty White.
9. Which would you rather: A cake, a hamburger, a rice Cake, a malt, or brownies?
A rich, dense and fudgy brownie 🙂
10. Pick one: Blue, Purple, Orange, White, or Yellow
And here are some of my nominees
1.Supriya Reddy- Sup happy home
2. Coffchris-Cool cooking tips
3.Ritu Taneja Mehta –Love served daily
4.Natty Brookman –Basil and bird song
5.Gail Dorna- Snapshots in cursive
And here are my 10 questions for my nominees:
1. what is your favorite cuisine ?
2. Tea or coffee?
3. Your best childhood memory
4. Where would your dream vacation be ?and why ?
5. What is your most and least liked spice ?
6. If you could have one super power , what would that be and why?
7. What do you do to bounce back when you feel really low ?
8. What have you benefitted from blogosphere ?
9. Your favorite online shopping site?
10. Do you prefer reading a book or watching a movie that has been adapted from the same book ?
Phew! That took a while ! I completely understand if you do not wish to accept the nomination , or if you have been nominated before , but in case you do, would love to read your responses and get to know you better 🙂